"Hearing Erik and Emily speak was worth the whole conference!"
— Deborah Bailey
(General Manager, Quality Inn, Choice Hotels Owners Council)
"Beautiful, polished and articulate.
You were pros!"
(Director, Content + Communities, Time Out for Women)
"Wow! You all are Rock Stars.
The folks were jazzed and inspired. You have a real world story with multiple lessons for those of us in the corporate world across the country. Simple yet extremely impactful and inspirational."
- Mark Eggerding
(VP Brand Activation, US Foods)
"AWESOME! Thank you both for all that amazing wisdom. So important to have it coming from people who walk the walk."
- Carla Weiss
(Director of Events and Marketing, Park Slope Parents)
"As we work to successfully navigate this challenging time in history, Seven at Sea is exactly what we should all be reading."
- Wendy Greeson
(Principal/Founder, Amplify Your Talent)
"I started reading Seven at Sea last night and am hooked. I can relate to EVERY single thing they are saying."
- Denise Hummel
(CEO + Founder, RevWork)
Takeaways from recent presentations
Hear what they have to say...
- Retire Confidently - Part 1: Parents are the Nucleus
- Magnify - Becoming the Light
- Disrupt Yourself - Failing Forward, Failing Better - with Whitney Johnson
- Crucible Leadership - Second Act Significance
- All In - Navigating the Seas of Marriage
- Mala in the Middle - Are you on a journey that matters enough to you?
- Going Scared (on a boat for a year)
Nonfiction4life -Seven at Sea
This Is The Gospel - The Grand Gospel Adventure (Stories Only)
Love Your Story - What Could Go Right? (Being the Protagonist)
The Progress Project - Planning Your Next Adventure
The Mom Inspired Show - Sailing the Seas as a Family of 7
Home & Family Culture Podcast - What Could Go Right?
The Progress Project - How to Live a Better Story
Hustle 101 - with Jaeden Schafer
We’re usually writing at Fezywig.com or working on a new book. But you can also find us here:
- The Washington Post - New Year’s resolutions are hard to stick to. So try out New Year’s ‘firsts.’
- Drift Travel Magazine - 5 Ways to Finance Your Family’s Travel Dream
- Your Teen Magazine - Crossing the Digital Divide
NY Metro Parents Magazine - One Simple Thing We Do Every Week to Connect with Our Teens