Navigator Sailing Adventure
Part stunning vacation
Part learning to sail
Part life design experience.
Feel the calm and confidence that comes from navigating where you want to go with your family, work and life.
- Available locations:
- British Virgin Islands
- Athens, Greece
- French Polynesia (Tahiti & Bora Bora)
- U.S. / British Virgin Islands
- Mexican Riviera
All future trips will be booked "by the boat" (4-12 people min/max). Gather your group and contact us for future dates and locations. $36,000/trip, includes everything except your airfare.
What to expect:
- Experience the Caribbean, Mediterranean or South Pacific from the comfort of a private yacht.
- Enjoy your own private cabin with en suite bathroom.
- Sail daily to new islands and anchorages
- You get to choose which islands we visit.
- Unlike a typical cruise, the itinerary is completely customizable.
- Choose additional activities like swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, fishing and scuba diving.
- All food, activities and excursions are included.
- Eat delicious meals
- Savor food for thought
- Engage in invigorating group discussions
- Process with plenty of alone time and privacy
- Learn the basics of sailing
- It’s a trip like no other.
“Absolutely do it! I'm so happy that we did.
It was, 10 times better than I expected.
You're in for a treat.”
— Whitney Johnson (Sailing client & CEO of Disruption Advisors)
Part Sailing Lesson
Part Life-Design Experience
"Do it! Especially do it with your family!
This was incredible activity and adventure to do together as a family."
- Kathleen Peterson
“Sailing with Erik and Emily cracked something open for me.
The sense of adventure, excitement and exhilaration woke me up to what is possible."
— York Young
Jump on it
“If you have any inclination to do something like this, just jump on it.
It is so much richer than simply going on a Caribbean vacation."
- Joel Wiest
Absolutely do it!
I'm just so happy that we did.
It's been, ten times better than I expected.
You're in for a treat!"
- Whitney Johnson
You won't regret it.
"Sail with Emily and Erik.
You won’t regret it.
It will be one of the best things you ever do.”
- York Young
Life will never be the same.
"By the end of the trip I sat across from my husband and he said, 'Life’s never gonna be the same after this.' I said, “Yeah, I feel it. I know that’s true.”
- Jayne Young
"Magical. It was amazing! Better than I expected.”
- Karen Wiest
See yourself in a new way
Being in a new place helps you see yourself in a new way and unlock so many possibilities.
"No matter what kind of personality type you are, this can be an incredible opportunity for you.
I'm a total introvert. Because Emily and Erik are so gregarious and easy to be around, it really reduced a lot of barriers that I frequently feel when I'm around people."
— Roger Johnson
- French Polynesia
"If you and your family or company want to do something that will really help you feel more connected and restored, which we all do, 100% yes!"
— Whitney Johnson